How to add AHGW tools to Search in Arc GIS 10
The following steps can be taken to add the Arc Hydro Groundwater geoprocessing tools to the search index in ArcGIS 10.
- Open up the Search window (Ctrl + F, or access from the Windows menu).
- Click on the "Index / Search Options" button at the top of the Search window.
- On the Index tab, click on the "Add..." button.
- Browse to Toolboxes, System Toolboxes.
- Select the "Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools.tbx" toolbox.
- Click "Select" to choose the toolbox.
- Back on the "Index / Search Options" dialog, on the "Index" table, click on the "Index New Items" button.
- The "Indexing Status" will change to "Indexing". It may take between 20 and 30 seconds to index the Arc Hydro Groundwater Tools.
- Click "OK" to close the dialog.
You can return to this dialog later to delete the index you just created, or re-index from scratch.
Now, you can search for Arc Hydro Groundwater geoprocessing tools by opening up the Search window, clicking on "Tools", and entering the search terms, such as "Cell2D" or "GeoSection".
For more information, see: